Membership of South Dorset Spurs Official Supporters Club costs just *£10 (free for over 65’s and Under 18’s) for the 2019/20 season and includes free associate membership of the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust.
*New Members are subject to a £5 sign up fee (£5 Sign Up Fee + £10 Membership Fee = Total £15) Cut off date for existing Members – 30/09/2019
As a valued member of South Dorset Spurs you will receive the following benefits:
- Home ticket priority period for Category B & C games (if you are a Hotspur or Hotspur+ member of THFC
- Arranged tickets and travel to matches with convenient pick up points
- No ticket administration charges for match tickets purchased via SDS (usually £1.75 per ticket)
- Invitation to Monthly meetings
- Regular e-mail updates, including monthly minutes
- Text messages updating you on upcoming events and meetings
- Assistance to members in arranging ticket and transport requirements
Our aim is to protect and enhance the good name of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club whilst also uniting together all Spurs fans from across South Dorset. During the season we will be organising transport to a selection of home matches (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium) and staging various Spurs related activities.
How to Join South Dorset Spurs….
Please print out the SDS Application Form (below), complete and hand to a Committee member with the correct fee (if applicable). Post to the address on the form with a cheque (again if a fee is applicable) or alternatively try our new online system detailed below.
Important – due to the new GDPR rules, we have had to add to ‘tick’ boxes for you to ‘OPT IN’ into receiving SDS communications. Therefore, please tick the appropriate boxes to receive texts and e-mails, should you so wish. If you do not then we cannot send you any communications.
Please take some time to read the SDS membership rules:
New Document available soon
PAYMENTS: AGE GROUP 18-64 ONLY
Please pay direct to an SDS committee member with either cash, cheque or online via BACS Transfer.
Details available on the online welcome letter.
Please note the following:
- Memberships will not be valid until a payment has been received/cleared.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid THFC Membership number (Season Ticket, One Hotspur or Client Reference Number (CRN)).
Please use the following form to apply for SDS Membership via the online system.
SDS Meet Up Location for:
Televised Matches & Monthly Meetings (1st Tuesday of each Month)
The Royal Oak
Royal Oak, 52 Dorchester Road, Weymouth DT4 7JZ